January 12th, 2018.
We would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who came to our Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting celebration at La Bella Event Center. We were delighted to present La Bella to the community in a very unique way: We embraced and showcased the venue through the beauty of diversity and unity of culture. The impact of this event is still lingering in our hearts. We are extremely grateful for your inquiries, calls, flowers, emails, messages, Facebook messages and text messages...Due to the tremendous turnout, we regret we were unable to visit with each of you personally.
It is an honor to be able to have support from four chambers of commerce for our Ribbon Cutting: the Greater OKC Chamber of Commerce, Northwest & South OKC Chambers of Commerce & the Greater OKC Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Our hearts are still touched and impressed by the meaningful remarks from Rhonda Hooper, Chairwoman of the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, about unity and beauty of culture in both English and Spanish!
We would like to show our appreciation to Governor Mary Fallin, Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett, Mayor of Warr Acres, City Councilors, Bethany Mayor KP Westmoreland , community leaders etc. Your congratulation speeches were remarkable and your presence was a great reinforcement of support for us.
In addition, appreciation to all of the performances and presence from: MC Rebeca Jones, Miss Oklahoma Latina Beauty Queens & Kings, Mrs. Vietnam International Samantha Vu, DJ Tornado, beautiful performance from Folkloric Dance Group, & impressive Lion Dance from the Youth group of Vien Minh Buddhist Center.
Last but not least, the event was a success because of the great support from all of the vendors and the hardworking team and associates behind the scenes:
· The amazing mirror photo booth and digital guest book from Pics 2 Remember photo booth.
· Beautiful flowers from Tony Foss Flowers, Tina Minh Chau Flowers.
· Delicious food from Kam’s Kookery, Running Wild Catering, and the home-made egg rolls from Vien Minh
· Stunning and elegant cake from iCake, Leo’s bakery
· Magnificent dragon ice sculpture from Walter Ross, Ideas on Ice
· Wine and beer from Express Wine and Liquor
· Linh’s Bridal & Alteration, Lime Light production, Fran Photography, Aaron Gililland’s event photography, the Stars Band, M&M Production, iOn Oklahoma Magazine, Sooner Calligraphy Kim McAlister, Energy Soccer team, JJ Kelly Bridal, I Do Appointments, La Bella formal ware, XR Limos, Wine glass photography, j2Fed Security.
We are tremendously honored to have the American legendary event planner: Lee Allan Smith coming to our event for the celebration.
La Bella Team
For photos of our guest book, please go to: https://pics2rememberphotobooths.pixieset.com/labellagrandopening/
For photos of the event, please go to:
· http://www.picmyphotos.com/ and Enter “011218”
Finally, thank you Joan Gilmore for a recap on the Journal Record: http://journalrecord.com/2018/01/16/around-town-la-bella-displays-culture-unity/